MyPromoShop will extend credit to approved customers.
Applicant agrees to authorize MyPromoShop to investigate it's credit history and understands that MyPromoShop may also utilize other sources of credit that it considers necessary.
Such information will be held in strictest confidence. Applicant agrees to indemnify and hold MyPromoShop or any other person harmless from all liability, damage, or expense arising from or relating to any and all credit investigation. Applicant allows that the findings of this investigation may not necessarily result in an approved line of credit, and may result in deposit, prepayment, or further security demand, or even termination, regardless of activity status.
A credit check will be performed based upon information submitted with your order profile, and an appropriate line of credit established. We will notify you when your account is approved, generally within one (1) business day from when you submitted your order. In the event that you do not meet our minimum credit requirements, there are other options available to you. Our Sales or Customer Service Representative will contact you to discuss those options.
Standard payment terms are net 30 days - all payments are due 30 days from the date of invoice. You will be invoiced when the last item on your order is shipped.
If you have an existing account, there are conditions under which your account may be placed on credit hold:
- If your account is over 30 days past due
- If a check is returned for Non Sufficient Funds
- In the event of a debt being turned over to third party collections
- If the combined amount of multiple orders exceeds your approved credit limit
- Buyer agrees to pay Seller the sales tax or other taxes imposed on the sale of goods or provide Seller with acceptable tax exemption certificate. Additional freight charges billed us due to audits per ICC regulations will be billed to you promptly.
- In all cases where we have a check returned for Non Sufficient Funds we will assess a $50.00 fee.
- A 1.5% finance charge or the maximum permitted by law may be assessed against all accounts with past due balances. The Buyer agrees to pay all the company's reasonable attorney's fees and all collection agency fees incurred in the collection of any amount owed here under and not paid when due.
- Seller is not to be accountable for delays in delivery occasioned by circumstances over which Seller has no direct control (Example: a natural disaster). Factory shipment or delivery dates are the best estimates of our suppliers, and in no case shall Seller be liable for any consequential or special damages arising from any delay in delivery.
- Seller warrants that all goods sold are free of any security interest and will make available to Buyer all transferable warranties made to Seller by the manufacturer of the goods. Seller makes no other express or implied warranties, and specifically makes no implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for purpose.
- In those instances where the Buyer is specifying a specific carrier and the freight is not being added to the invoice, all goods become your property at the time it is accepted by the carrier.
- The failure of Seller to insist upon the performance of any of the terms or conditions of this contract or to exercise any right here under shall not be deemed to be a waiver of such terms, conditions or rights in the future, nor shall it be deemed to be a waiver of any other term, condition, or right under this contract.
- No terms and conditions other than those stated herein, and no agreement or understanding, in any way purporting to modify these terms and conditions, shall be binding on Seller without the Seller's written consent.
- The invoice is a conditional acceptance by the Seller of the Buyer's offer to purchase Seller's goods. It may contain terms, which differ from or add to those contained in the Buyer's purchase order, and to the extent that this is the case, the seller hereby expressly conditions its acceptance of the Buyer's offer on the Buyer's assent to the additional or different terms. The Buyer's receipt and retention of the goods covered by this invoice shall constitute acceptance of any such additional or different terms. The Buyer and Seller agree that any contract hereby entered into has been made and is to be construed to our State Law.
By submitting a purchase order to MyPromoShop you agree to all the terms and conditions as set forth by our terms and conditions